View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 11:58   #92
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: /Me claps *fap fap fap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Already during the first week of this round? If you wanna see the logs again I can show you where you said that Angels will have roughly 30-40 members and won't go for top5 and a few days later you had between 70 and 80 members added to your tag. While you changed your mind in a few hours we changed our mind after Angels (again just aiming for the win) merged with Omen.
I believe that's mostly due to MobRulz decisions, and not Sjor who was for the large part not much present when the preparations were being done.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote