View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 10:41   #86
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future
Re: /Me claps *fap fap fap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
In this case though, eXilition stand a pretty good chance, not much longer left, they (again, I assume) have a huge resource stockpile, they're the better military alliance and XP is far less condusive to this sort of thing (round 15 Painy and I gave eXil about 8m score in XP alone over 4 hours, we couldn't land an attack for the rest of the round because of this)...
Just want to comment the r15 XP thing since it happens to pop up every now and then. Exilition ended up with higher average value than ND. Sure, you had some value heavy planets but on average it wasn't any higher when the war started (I trust our arbiter on this one). Xan FR being close to unstoppable made it possible to land on those fat ND planets for XP but we also witnessed a lot of ND fleet crashes.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote