View Single Post
Unread 4 Oct 2017, 23:59   #59
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R74 shipstats choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Also, even ignoring the Nightmare, Fr makes it hard to justify going Bs. Viper being quite efficient along with the Shadow being expensive (targeted less + higher relative armor) means it easily beats Bs, and with a short travel time to boot.

Things to consider, though they may be moot with the Nightmare around:
Decreasing cost of Shadow
Decrease efficiency of Viper (at the very least I'd do this)
Increase cost of Wyv/Marauder (with appropriate ERes increase)
Increase Damage of above two ships, perhaps at the cost of armor

I don't see Cr doing very well, however as Kaiba said it might be a 'dark horse', catching unprepared alliances off guard. Would be cool if Nightmare was init4 vs De, then you could team with Etd using Fi pods! Going a bit off course here though...

De's only chance is to team with *drums* Cat Co. Banshee+Spider or simply the Cutlass are easy covers with tt advantage.

Yeah I think on a large scale CR doesn't work out, but that 30 man ally that goes full CR is gonna be a pain in the twat.

Also no worries mz, it was just out of interest. I can't play PA with these stats so it won't affect my round.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote