Thread: The Environment
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2007, 01:04   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Environment

Actually, I seriously don't know how power and power stations work in terms of storing it.

I always thought they produced energy which was stored. I didn't think they produced it and it was used up pretty much immediately (as Rc-mayhem seems to be saying). So they produce it and it is stored and used as and when it's needed. Or do they produce an excess of energy at all times which is used immediately, and there is always a percentage of wasted energy (into heat or similar)?