Thread: 7 months away
View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2008, 18:11   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 7 months away

As far as I've managed to gather...

Denial/NoX beat ND/Jenova. There was some mid round stagnation as NoX didn't want to try and win & it looked like Denial would just coast to victory. Now Ascendancy are surging to the top and Asc + ND/CT/Jen are demolishing Denial/NoX. Anyone who's actually around, feel free to correct me.

I played last round and the start of this round before rl got in the way. I have to say I really enjoyed last round. It's far more interesting without eX/1up from my pov.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote