View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2017, 16:04   #42
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Round 74 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Out of the nearly 20000 incomming fleets Ult/App has recieved the last 3 rounds, KittenZ has been sending under 1k of those.
What KittenZ have been focusing on is attacking part-tags, that aint in the top5 and dosnt have 50+ members, and NAPing Ultores/Apprime instead.
When did NAPing Apprime/Ultores become the best way to beat them?

I dont give a fck how many "official deals" you had, im just pointing out the fact that you did your politics long before the round began, and if one was to strike a deal with the 120 planet kittenz tag it had to include a few hundre extra planets in addition to this.
Sure, you prolly by accident didnt send any fleets at apprime all round basicly, even though they were the fattest alliance by far for big parts of the round, by random fcking chance.

I think we went through this "personal vendetta" thing you claim bows had with other tags in a thread earlier.
If you can come up with one log, or even one little incident, from the past 10-15 rounds BowS played where we decided to attack/pursue someone based on our personal feeling towards to them, please show me.
I'm pretty sure you guys had a hard on for heroes at some stage due to some personal issues, of course I could be wrong and it was just because we stole your ships

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote