View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2012, 18:49   #232
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
I dont quite agree with you on 1 point, making promises you cant or dont keep is worse than making no promise at all.
False hope is more disheartening when its falseness rears its head than no news at all.
I think were all forgetting that they did do a significant something tho, they bought planetarion, that saved it (yes i know there were plans afoot at the time for the commity to take over) but for them, perhaps its the old car they put in the garage as a project, but other projects and life came along.
They are still renting the garage, they havent sold it on, the project is on the back burner, not forgotten.
Game would not have died without jagex, either Spinner or a group of interested players would have bought out Zpeti, and were ready to do so.