View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 18:30   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My goodness how stupid am i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I wasn't relating circumcision to France. Nor was I trying to stay in line with the thread topic.
So, in a thread about "historical american heroes" you'd get annoyed if I didn't mention Joan of Arc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I am happy that this shit is contained.
Contained to what? I didn't talk about this before because the argument it was predicated upon was so mindblowing poor, but as you seem to be ignoring another tiny little problem: GD is not a concentration camp, it doesn't have armed guards stopping you from getting away.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote