View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2008, 11:06   #54
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Work place dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I never intended to attack you at all. And I apologise without reservation if it ever seemed from my posts that I did so. I am sorry.
No worries dude, I am familiar with your posting style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
All I would ask is that you indulge me, an old and no doubt useless buffer, and take some of my paranoia with you. May it protect you in the future when more may be at stake.
That's probably good advice. Especially now that I'm going to be spending the next year surrounded by poor people who would like nothing more than to nick all my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
what a massive twat you are
What's so twattish about wanting to get rid of someone who is not competent at their job?