View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 14:46   #71
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
I cannot change Yahwe. I don't want to change Yahwe. In truth from what I have read I'm not so sure he would make a good parent. Kids need strict boundaries and absolutes to learn what is right and what is wrong. He might teach his children a world of grey where stealing is ok if you don't get caught but helping others is not always right or something.
I think that if God is real and had an option of giving yourself or Yahwe a kid, Yahwe would win every time. After all if God created humans he did so by making us different from pretty much every animal we know of. Our brain is able of a lot of things that other animals cant do and one of the most important things our brain allows us to do is be free thinking and inventive. So if there is a God he clearly wanted us to question things, not act like cheep and to constantly better ourselves and increase our knowledge.

This means you as a ‘mindless drone’ that isn’t able to be critical and free thinking are a lot less ‘worthy’ than Yahew. In fact I’d go as far as saying you would be considered a ‘sinner’ in the eyes of any God as great as the one you worship as your betraying the gifts he gave you and attempting to stop others from using the gifts either. As such any kid brought up by Yahwe would be more like the kind of person God intended us to be than any kid brought up by you.

Ofc it could turn out that the God you worship is real and does get a kick out of the masses of mindless drones that follow him but as someone else said that’s one petty and vein God and I’m not sure such a being deserves to be worshipped or respected
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote