Thread: Recall bug!
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 00:10   #19
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Recall bug!

making an app is quite a large solution for a single problem and is hundreds of man hours. we don't have the budget.

as I said, we either "fix" the recall "errors" which are displayed when you try and use a stale page, which means that, as we've seen in the past, people can accidentally resubmit orders, or we leave it as is.

Despite the complaints I've seen in-game and in support (and, whilst I can't recall every instance, I don't think personally I've ever seen more than a couple of instances reported in a round and some rounds 0), when I've investigated I've never found any sort of issue which the Planetarion server has thrown apart from the "invalid action" message. I've never seen any sort of issue like this apart from on phones, which is why I'm certain it's a phone browser issue. I think I actually found I had the issue once myself (I can remember thinking I had), but it's not reproducible and seems to be about how the browsers on phones cache or similar.