View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 23:04   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So what do you do exactly?

It depends on the band, the crowd and who I'm with. When at uni, I went to lots of gigs at the academy in brum with a friend of mine, and we'd both get stuck into the dancing and moshing right at the front. The few gigs that happened actually at our union were a lot tamer, the people there were happier standing and watching, and if those dancing are in the minority, then it's pretty shit and you end up annoying people. Since finishing uni, the people I've been to things with aren't really up for that, so I don't bother, so it's back to head-nodding, foot-tapping and watching.