Thread: Hug A Hoodie
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 02:14   #32
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hug A Hoodie

I surf alot. I and everyone i see surfing wears hoodies. It's comfortable, warm clothing and little more (bit of a fashion thing as well but no trackie b's or lacoste trainers etc).

It wasn't until recently that i noticed we were getting grouped in with all the local hoodlums.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote