Thread: Hug A Hoodie
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 18:25   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hug A Hoodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Well I may be an old fart but I remember a time where you could leave your bike unlocked, and car doors were left open. There used to be a lot more respect for property, graffity was virtually non-existant and politicians were actually listened to and would go if they made a mistake intead of spinning up someone elses errors so they actually look good. People knew their neighbours and looked after their kids etcetera.

Okay this was when the police still rode pigs, but this aside...

Right after world war 2 the sentiment was a lot more one of conformity. THAT is the state of good I referred to, not some biblical angel like status for all mankind.
So lies the price of progress. Many of the above still do happen though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Please forgive my ignorance, what is a hoodie? A junkie? A thief? Someone who loiters?
A hoodie is a jumper with a hood attached. An article of clothing frequently worn by junkies, thieves, people who loiter, people out in the rain or cold, teenagers in general, people dressing down...