Thread: R58 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2014, 14:16   #77
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R58 Stats

My bad. I haven't been paying attention and suddenly we have 5 sets coming out of the woodwork. FIVE sets. I'm not sure we've ever had more than 2 sets.

I don't know what to do. panic. panic. hide. BloodyButcher was the first one to nudge me on IRC so he's currently setting his stats up on the beta server, but I'll try and have a quick review today of the others - is anyone willing to say theirs are near finished?