Thread: R58 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2014, 08:19   #60
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R58 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
That is exactly what I was talking about!

It seems our community as a whole has just accepted 5-10 fleet waves as the status quo. The result is everyone thinking these stats are offensive because it's hard to hold roids this round. When it's actually just a lol wave bash fest that is giving that apperance.

I believe the new stats should strive for viable solo roiding fleets. Not every attack should require emp to land.
Ppl attack in 4 and 5's for safety nothing else. It's not to with stats or trends or whatever it's simply 5 are more likely to land than 2. When DCIng multiple incs they single and 2's are easier to cover than the 4's and 5's.

It's just life. No stats will change it . If anything tias idea to make you need 4 or 5 nullifies this to a degree but you will never stop ppl doing it.

I'm with isil, ppl who reply and 'debate' here are too idealistic and think stats can solve all pa problems, THEY CANT
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote