Thread: R58 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2014, 20:28   #55
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R58 Stats

The 'launch whole alliance at x y z' scenario was not what I thought you meant by lolwaves at all. I assumed you were talking about big teams on an ordinary planned raid.
If you did mean 5 man teams then you misunderstood me totally; you can make the stats as offensive as you like, you won't end teams unless defence is really so bad it is just not an option and everyone just attacks constantly; otherwise they will simply calculate to attack with enough to outgun 2-3 def fleets in order to get through.

Honestly just go ST; thats about as attack orientated as ppl will accept. Tho unfortunately I never play ST rounds so i guess i won't be coming back as I had thought about doing.
It was a Mad idea anyway!!