View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2016, 22:35   #320
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
Wait Wait...so you are saying that alliances would take deals where you can hit them and they cannot hit you back even on retals.

please provide logs of an HC agreeing to this right now because I call BS on you. Hell since quite a few HCs are around have them come on here and state they agreed to that deal. If you cant then we just have further evidence that you talk out of your (_*_) all the time.

Oh and to clarify so that you dont twist things. The deal you offered was the your alliance can hit us (not sure if PT was implied but dont think so) with a possible max of 3/4 waves (not 100% sure of that) and we are NOT allowed to hit back or retal under any circumstances.

I would like to know the list of HCs that agreed to this so I can offer them similar deals in the near future.

Thanks

(I am sure others would love that list too since that is an awesome deal)

Obviously FAnG agreed to it as i said, dunno who was their politics guy.
Ultores also has agreed to such a deal, all though as Zwans was doing politics it meant Forts + his gal

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote