Thread: Ally McBeal
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 20:21   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ally McBeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
of course you do.

the character is no different from Captain America; and i'm going to bet money that you liked him too.
I had never read a "Captain America" comic book until this year. My eldest son gave me a "Captain America" comic boo which he got free for purchasing several other comics. It was set in an alternate world in which Germany won World War II and some super-baddie had moved the capital of the Third Reich to the United State. Captain America, who had been frozen in ice for some sixty years, is found, thawed out and has the dauting task of overthrowing the new wold order.

Unles by Captain America you meant George Bush, in which case, you are correct, I liked him too.