View Single Post
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 13:41   #118
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ND's Christmas Surprise

After the roar of the pulse rifle, all that is heard is stiffling silence. The next sound heard is the now-empty pulse rifle clip hitting the ground as Jake ejects it, and reaches down to his belt to draw a new one. "B*tches." He says simply, slapping home the fresh clip. "Alright boys, looks like we're goign to have to fight our way through . . . these freaks . . . to get to the other side. I don't know where those two things came from, and I don't care, but I do know three things: one, there's probably more of them, two, they're easy to kill, and three, they sure as hell ain't going to kill any more of us motherf***ing marines!! Now, Scarez, I want you to carefully move over to O'Heinly's body, check to see if he's still alive. If he isn't, get his ammo clips and MP10, and then help the Sergenant and I clear the next room. Understood? Good. Now Sergeant, while Scarez is doing that, why don't you and I give him some cover." Jake then changes position from the rear of the squad towards the front, cautiously move to the side of the door opposite Henley, and then peering in, pulse rifle first. Assuming the next room is, for the moment, clear, Jake then turns and check down the hallway that they had already come, activating his thermal vision, if necessary, to see into the dark corners. Meanwhile, Private Scarez hopefully hasn't freaked out by now, and is effectively checking and stripping O'Sullivan's body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote