Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 23:29   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The reasons I know of are for hunting, self-defense, committing crimes, target shooting, and gun collecting. And often, some combination of the above.
hunting - can be limited as no one hunts with a hand gun and it's really not sporting to use napalm so why use an automatic?

self defence - bit of a catch 22, but we can give you knives for that; one v one they should do about the same.

target shooting - a sport; i'm sorry but just let this one go. there are other sports; including the javelin if you're worried about your madculinity or golf if you are too old/fat to do anything else

gun collecting - fine. you can remove the interior mechanisms and make the gun functionless. they are not aesthetically affected.