View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 17:51   #9
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Sexual encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you sound like a MIRROR i know ahhaahah

can i ask you a question veil05? ok. when your friend (who you hate) gave you the girl and she started kissing you (so you assumed he'd checked she liked you instead of just picking some girl up and suggest she shag you only to have her reject you and make a statement that he was much better than you) did you have it running through your mind in tandem with the thoughts of what was inevitably going to go wrong that "actually john isn't such a bad guy.... he might take the piss out of me a lot and sometimes it might seem like he uses me as the butt of a joke in order to look big, but at the end of the day he still wants me to be happy and get with a girl", until it turned out he just wanted to document you failing yet again at life?
if so give me a pm and we can meet up for fun and share meds n stuff. cya.
Omg, i hate jon.

asl?