Thread: Henry Conway
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 15:01   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Henry Conway

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Is this the case with all dictators, or do they also have to be mass murders?

How do you feel about run of the mill mass murderers?
I should clarify my point. I'm not attracted to extremists per se - rather it's when that is combined with the usual physical attractiveness etc. It provides a 'boost' in terms of the attraction/thrill. I suppose it's just basically a question of the alure of the ilicit, and all that kind of thing, which is as old as time. It used to be that homosexuality itself had the added thrill of being ilict, although that has diminished with social acceptance. C'est la vie.

I was just wondering if it was peculiar to me or not.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Feb 2008 at 15:49.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote