Thread: cover versions
View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2006, 03:37   #38
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: cover versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm fond of the NOFX covers of 'Vincent', 'All of Me', 'Electricity' and 'Les Champs Elysees'.

Also recently I've been playing Johnny Cash - 'Personal Jesus' a little too often. Historically I've always liked Radiohead's 'Nobody Does it Better' but most ot
hers seem to dislike it.

There are tonnes of others, especially as I like Me First and the Gimme Gimmes who only do covers.
Don't forget 'Last Caress' :-)

there is also a great ska-punk version of Hotel California, but I don't knoe who it's by. A lot of versions say NOFX, (but it's definatly not) that's how I found it.

Edit:
White Stripes - Death letter (get a live version, it's amazing)
White Stripes - Stop Breaking Down

Not head the origina versions of these, but their versions are mind-blowing.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote