Thread: Theft
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2008, 12:05   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Theft

A mate of mine lives in Lancashire, I live in Buckinghamshire. Whenever he used to come down he got the train and never bought a ticket. He actually moaned that when he went through London he had to pay for a tube ticket so he prefers not to go that route. His strategy is that when the ticket collector comes round he just sits there and the ticket collector assumes that he's already checked his ticket earlier.

Personally I always buy a train ticket but I can't really condem the guy seeing as I participate in copyright infringement on a regular basis (hopefully this thread won't decend into a discussion about that).

I try not to commit theft, I used to shoplift when I was younger but I like to think I've grown up since then. Even if I know that I could get away with it I prefer to pay for stuff (apart from the previously mentioned copyright infringement). I like to think this is due to the stringent moral code that I live by.