Thread: Lostprophets
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jun 2006, 13:11   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lostprophets

Lost Prophets are not emo. They are however inherently shit.

I never liked their music but after their first album they ****ed off to America to get a more American sound and from the song i've heard off their third album it sounds like they've stayed there. I don't mind them staying there, infact i'm all for it. I hope they stay there forever. Sadly their music travels via satellites to my TV and that makes me sad.

Actually i suppose that Lost Prophets might be slightly emo in that case, what with the whole "listening to their music makes me sad and want to kill myself" angle (but not really).