View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2005, 16:48   #98
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another 1up Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikira
at least it got you peeps thinking. glad you took time out to demise my thoughts. glad we live in a free society to have free speech. i have no regrets what i have said. as someone pointed out ive been away from the game ..PaX has beened ironed out. i can see that for myself. maybe if i realy took time out i might appreciate it a little better.

like it says in my siggy rd 14 n00b.. (maybe i'll stay a n00b)

my only wish is that the game had more people playing. maybe JOLT could do something to improve the player ratio. without bringing in multies.which was 1big bugbare from PA of old

for those still around enjoy

Mikira.
Perhaps you could try to persuade some of your old PA friends to come back and try the new game? Every little helps and there's usually a few spare credits floating around

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote