View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 17:03   #70
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Another 1up Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
In terms of comparing 1up to any other single alliance they probably are too good. Luckily compared to two or three they arent quite so good.So I say, bring on the 1up bashing block before they have the chance to fabricate another block and make their own first.
1up 'bashing', doesn't sound too good to me. A block that has a fairer chance against 1up sounds great. The sooner the better infact... I'm saying this because alliance wars are far more interesting than one ally storming off ahead.

Quote:
Its definately another alliances turn to win.
You missed the whole EXilition experience?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote