View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2008, 23:54   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Council strike, inflation and living cost

but thats what i mean - most swing voters have already turned away from labour - lets face it, they are going to lose the next general election, its simply a matter of how badly they lose now. by pissing off heartland voters (he 10p tax, low pay rises, massive redundancies that arent their fault but people will blame them anyway) they are going to lose former safe seats (with a bit of luck our majority will even drop below 10k finally!!!)

oh, and although crook is a shithole like bishop, hunwick is really nice, i have friends there

underperforming: (top of my head, havent looked at teh stats in months) our flagship branch (durham city obviously innit) and a ratio of 77ish books issued per hour of opening, and my branch has an issue rate of 50ish, however, my branch is considered marginal, because the government have targets even for book issues (can you believe) and we have more staff than other branches who issue 50ish books an hour - but we have other things on site (art gallery, tourist information center, theatre) but because the govt. only looks at manhours and books issues, we fight for funding.

the other branch that i was on about issues 23 books an hour, if they closed them and we got even 50% of their custom down to us, that would put us in the moderate performers band (the bands really are that close) and our funding would be safe. but if they closed the other branch in a socially depreved area (even though the majority of its users arent off the socially deprived concil estate) they would lose a tick box from the targets list, and if you lose too many tick boxes, you lose funding

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 18 Jul 2008 at 00:00.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote