View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:41   #394
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
i have no desire to lodge a complaint, im just merely pointing out that the argument you presented (which appears often) of:

"Why should we tell people who want to play with us that they can't play with us?"

doesnt necessarily tell the full story. i just dont think its right to use that as a defense for ascendancy recruiting well over the limit when youre (ascendancy) actively seeking members despite already being well over the limit.
Going over the limit is impossible, so let me assure you right now that we won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I know whats done is done; I'd also go as far as to say it isnt primarily your fault. However, know the community has given up even trying.. It lies at Asc to fix the problem.
I don't think we can fix this, I give up. Your turn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Personally I find it a bit funny that Reese (who has been flamed to death in recent rounds by Asc members on this forum) is in Asc now.

No worries Reese, I still <3 u even if you joined the dark side
It is my firm belief everyone should be allowed to feel bliss at some point in their lives. Reese's time has come. Your application may have gotten lost in the mail.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote