View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:24   #389
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

My very last post on this issue and I've wasted my entire day chasing you guys around in circles and half of you either don't read what I write or willfully ignore it because we're the big bad monster and not to be believed.

Anyway, I invited Reese last round when she was kicked from Rock. The prop was extremely close and only failed because she was honest about her round objectives and previous commitments to her galaxy which presented a problem for us given her galaxy was hugely hostile. The whole thing was dealt with in a pretty adult fashion and it was always my intention to invite her for this round except JBG beat me to the punch.

I'm honestly not sure why you guys are focusing on this. It's almost like you're saying you once you different agenda to people you know on the internet you can never work with them again but I'm sure that can't be it because, let's be honest, that would be pretty retarded.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote