View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 17:06   #380
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
Firstly, see above. What's a fair number?
as said - something around the alliance limit would be nice.

if i might ask, how many members have asc

a/ got playing this round who played last
b/ lost this round who played in last round
c/ recruited new for this coming round

Quote:
Secondly as most of the invites came from new members inviting their friends and given how much I value playing with mine I'd need to be a serious asshole to deny them the same opportunity.

No system of one rule for us, one rule for everyone else is ever going to work.
but really...just how true is the friend explanation? why hasnt asc had this huge influx of recruits previously? just seems odd timing with you having won the 3rd round in a row and with no REAL competitive ally seeming to exist next round and all that....

i know Kila was trying to prop Light into joining asc. is that cause shes his friend?

reese was asked to join asc even though afaik she was refused to join asc last round

its hard for me to strengthen my position on this as i dont really know who joined asc and who sponsored them but meh, i think you know what i mean.

Quote:
edit: I seriously advise you not to get too close to Jester once he notices that you called his system democratic!
i meant it loosely as in the freedom for all and equal rights etc
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote