View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 16:41   #374
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
but why the need to recruit vastly beyond that core?

i understand your moral and democratic reasons (which i find a bit excessive given that this is just a game) about people all having the right to invite their friends, but this is a wargame. we cant all invite all our friends to play with us or else we'll all be in one alliance and it will be a roid initiation race.
Firstly, see above. What's a fair number?

Secondly as most of the invites came from new members inviting their friends and given how much I value playing with mine I'd need to be a serious asshole to deny them the same opportunity.

No system of one rule for us, one rule for everyone else is ever going to work.

edit: I seriously advise you not to get too close to Jester once he notices that you called his system democratic!
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote