View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 16:35   #372
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

I've already explained we don't have 150 members or anything close to it. Are you saying that we should only play with our 50 oldest members and never let anyone else join ever? I don't think that's fair either and to be honest this line of argument whereby everyone else sucks so you must too isn't doing it for me.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote