View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 16:23   #370
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: R31 rumour thread

If this round is the landslide you predict I think a lot of people in Ascendancy will be looking for a change. If I am being 100% honest I myself was in favour of something a little smaller for the upcoming round but that wasn't the feeling of the majority and so we march onwards. The real issue is that the people at the core of Ascendancy want to play together more than they want to play at all.

Bearing that in mind, if I had neither my BP nor my Alliance (and the two are very deeply interwoven) then I would cease to play entirely as my sense of achievement is rooted so much more firmly in our collective success than in my own. The fact that I know this to be true for ~50 other people I play with (including non playing community members) suggests that losing Ascendancy would most likely mean losing them too. So the question then becomes, is your community more important than ours? If so, why and how much must our community sacrifice so that you guys can be happy? I'm honestly not feeling the fairness here.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote