View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 15:27   #359
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
why are you still trying to poach members from other alliances when youre already greatly over the alliance limit?

its not like youre only taking in people who WANT to play for you because of your awesome and unique setup....
I'm not doing anything. I think I invited 4 people this round, reese, eksero, hyperionhk and tearz. As in all cases where I invite people I felt that a) they had something to offer Ascendancy and b) Ascendancy had something. Our system is working the same as it always has really (although there was a change in the process last round to give everyone more of a direct say in recruitment) If you feel like lodging a complaint with whoever's running Ascendancy and actively in charge of poaching members feel free. I'm not too sure myself who it is though. I think isildurx and anne wanted to be involved politically this round but I don't think that's really their area. I'm not doing anything bar running my own planet this round and golan's not even doing that as far as I know. Jester runs munin but I doubt he gives a shit, nor does he actually speak to people outside of ascendancy much. Jerome and cardi are our alliance reps but jer doesn't play and cardi is playing in another tag. I guess you could ask toot, we did name the tag after him this round after all.