View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 15:04   #352
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I've given up trying to fight them, every round the same alliances make the same mistakes anyway.

Here's some fun facts for you to play around with:
a) Asc has almost double the memberbase of any other alliance atm.
b) Due to their 3 in a row / 4 out of 5 they manage to recruit SHITLOADS of t100 players who just want to win...
c) No other alliance atm has the skill nor the willpower to go into a conflict with Asc & come out on top. Lets also not ignore the fact that it's semi impossible to block vs Asc with the current alliances, as soon as one gets a bit of a lead or falls behind alot they'll just leave the block.

Now take all of this into account and come up with a strategy that will help the non asc allies overcome...

Let me know the second you can come up with a plan that works (ps: forget about 50-75% of the current alliances helping out)
Heres my plan:

1: Natural born losers, stop posting in this thread, and making Asc look like god. Theyre not.

2: Ignore that BS about 50-75% of the alliances helping out. After last round, everyone realises that the biggest threat for #1 till tickstop is Asc. If HALF the allies attack Asc from tickstart til stop, they_are_f00ked. No if's, but's, or maybe's about it.

3: Go watch karate kid.

4: It is impossible for the mongo HC's of last round to hand Asc another win. Go out, before they get big, and smash the f*ck out of them. Do not stop. At all. Grind them into the dirt.

5: Get a little bit of belief in yourself for gods sake man.

Edit: Oh yeah. To address your points:

a) There are 5+ times the number of people outside of Asc, than inside Asc
b) There are more t100 players outside of Asc, than inside Asc.
c) Wrong.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 20 Apr 2009 at 15:10.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote