View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 15:29   #8
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Another Blatant Attack on the GD Community!

At least I know which area this cunning and devious predator stalks. I shall certainly stay away from that area. The Home Office should run a phone-line: Is John Reid in your area?

I mean, when Bernardo's tell you your child-protection policy is shit, you know something's wrong. If I were a parent, however, I'd use this scheme if it were nation-wide. Even though I know that paedophiles also have cars.

They don't even tell the exact address or name - so you're going to get lots of innocent people beaten up and maliciously accused.

I suppose there's an argument that this will deter paedophiles to a greater extent that they are currently, but I doubt it.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote