View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2007, 14:55   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another Blatant Attack on the GD Community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
While I currently think it's a stupid idea, when i eventually have children (and am looking at places to live to settle down to raise my family) I may think differently.
Yeah this is a fair point, since as the Sun said this morning:

Quote:
The experiment in east Somerset won’t eliminate all predatory child sex pests. They are cunning, devious and frequently pose as kind and plausible members of the community.

But Sarah’s Law will at least give parents the chance to find out if a convicted offender is in their midst — before he has the chance to strike.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote