View Single Post
Unread 19 Oct 2006, 16:58   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Last time it was bouncing balls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
can someone explain what this is about i can't view the video
A corporation has ejaculated onto our collective faces and some are so excited about this great privilege they are posting videos of it on the internet.

(It's the new Sony Bravia ad I think. I saw something which could be it on TV the other night and for most of the ad I thought it was Dulux paint. And then I realised it was Sony and I thought 'Their mind control rays won't get me' and then I realised I was watching it on a Sony Bravia and they had already won.)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote