View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2010, 15:43   #19
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lowering the alliance limits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
While I agree that the original thread contains some rather abysmal posts (especially once the QM debate starts), I have recently reread my share of the posts and most of them are fairly reasonable, while all of them are rational.
That debate was one of the rare moments in that thread when I actually felt intellectually stimulated as the arguments back and forth were well thought out and both parties were genuinely interested in the question at hand.

Most of the on-topic discussion in any thread dealing with alliance limits is just ignorance, anti-intellectualism and general disinterest and disregard for the game; instead falling into arguing that an opinion should be equally valued whether it's backed up by anything or not.

ps. To the OP: You're logically and statistically incorrect in your assumptions, you've brought forth no new arguments, and you've not even attempted to counteract any previous arguments against alliance limits. You have, however, managed to write a few full posts without any egregious grammatical errors, which is more than most on these forums. Cudos to that.