Thread: Private Rounds
View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2014, 10:02   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Private Rounds

We'll look at bringing back the 30 second tick speedgame server soon (I need to set it up when I get a minute), but allowing a decent amount of customisation through the front end required for this (including things like shuffling) would be hard without development - there's still a degree of manual server script stuff being run, etc.

If we did ever have something like this, it would just be a flat charge of x credits for a weekend or something.

It's interesting to hear that a similar game tried to split everything up and it didn't work - something to bare in mind, I think. We want to unify, not splinter (e.g. not many people use these forums, getting people back on here would be good).