View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2009, 01:33   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Of score (and game mentality)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I haven't read your post properly but I really wanted to pick this up. What if you are an alliance (say, NewDawn) that crashes a lot? Where is the incentive to do anything then?
Where, indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
The only thing I don't like is when you reward bashing of a big planet by a horde of smaller ones.
That is in fact something I like very much. Rewards cooperation. And it's not as if big planers are the helpless baby seals you make them out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
I remember r16 and also the beta before that when XP wasn't nerfed down... PA had been a value game all along and god how those players were pissed to see swarms of xan FI crashing on them and gaining massive score.
Our suggestions don't make the game any less value-based. We're just proposing a change in which actions are rewarded ingame and which aren't. Crashing is not. Using your fleet wisely is. In a very narrow sense, we're fixing XP. I appreciate the trauma a lot of people (apparently) still have of r16, but it just doesn't apply here.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 7 Dec 2009 at 01:58. Reason: and now in english
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote