View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 18:05   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Deepflow, do you really think you deserve a 2:1 if you can't hand essays in on time?

I'm not criticising, just asking if you think you really deserve it?
not really no... but then i dont deserve a 2:1 if i never go to lectures/seminars, always do the work the night before and never do any revision for my exams, but somehow i was getting one.
Hence something that looks like it will delay my unstoppable walk to a 2:1 becomes quite annoying.