View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 21:43   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

Hey-ya!

University is going ok for me thanks, nearly finishing my first term. Now i'm actually getting into the stuff I really enjoy. I've also sorted out my house for next term which look a really nice place to live.

I've finished and handed in all my essays, i'm only really interested in the mark for the first one I did, as I put real effort into that one. The others I think I'll get around 60% but not much more. Hopefully next terms I'll actually manage my time better. I've been pretty much absent 60% time of the time for one of my seminars. This isn't a huge problem unless the office start getting arsey about it, which i'm doubting, or they start questing it when I got to my internship interview. But there's no real point worry about it now. Actually, I may have a presentation tomorrow, but **** it, I'll just make up some excuse. Hopefully, it won't sully my repuatation too much in the eyes of the department which is important as they let me go on the internship or not. I reckon I'll be able to convince them of my convictions even if my reputation isn't that great when I go to the interview.

Also, if you're looking for a track that corresponds to your thread title everything goes to hell by Tom Waits is the choice.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote