View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2005, 15:19   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: So everything has gone to hell (again) [uni]

My project isn't really finished yet, and I'm not entirely sure what I can write about it, as it's not very good. It's good and quite impressive in theory, but when it comes down to it, it's quite simple and useless. I've found I can write reams about the background and theory behind it all, but when it comes to writing about what I've actually done, I just get stuck: in about 3 days, I wrote over 5000 words on the introduction/analysis and design, and since the start of the holidays (4 weeks nearly now) I've added about 1000 words to that, covering the implementation and some results, and I just don't know what else I can write. The entire thing is supposed to be around 15000 words, due in just over 2 weeks, and so I still need to write around 10000 words, I'm a bit scared.
On top of this, I have exams at some point (though I don't know when, as we don't get exam timetables until we go back...) and I didn't really go to my lectures in term 1, so I have 2 modules to effectively learn in their entirety, which will be fun.