View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 13:25   #63
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: State of planetarion, round 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Planetarion had 1590 by the end of round 25. If you substract the 248 planets in C200 and in 1:1 you will find that Planetarion ended 1342 planets this round that can be called active, at a guess I would substract around 250 more that actually was in the game but had not been exiled etc..
1342 is about 93% of the 1437 frpm r14.

My point is that I genuinely believe that PA can continue for plenty of rounds yet. Working to improve the game is worth doing because it makes it more fun for us, and may help stabilise or even increase the # of players.

PA's selling point is its ease of access and the fact it can be played from work and so on. With mobile tech allowing browsers in more places now, I think there's a market segment that PA can tap. We're not going to see a surge in player numbers, but I think we can make the game more entertaining for all of us and help keep new players' interest long enough to get a number of them hooked. Which would be a great thing IMO.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote