View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 21:59   #54
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: State of planetarion, round 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm sorry man, but after PT200 (realistically much earlier) I know exactly which planets are in which alliance and if I wanted to pick accordingly then I could. The only people who are disadvantaged in that regard right now are new players without access to the intel that most of the people on these boards, yourself included, take for granted. It's needlessly unfair.*
How many non-Asc alliances give their members easy access to such intel? I'd prefer to have some way of testing it before letting it loose in a real round in case it does result in the smaller alliances getting disproportionately bashed in raids.

I think that demolishing the scan tech tree is still a viable way to improve the game. Rather than adding extra stuff like scanning moons, personal support planets etc.

EDIT: How about having galaxies tagged? Without specifically highlighting individual planets, it makes it more difficult to fakenick ingal, which is the more important thing IMO.

Last edited by Gate; 4 Mar 2008 at 22:26.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote