Thread: Tunes
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 22:04   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tunes

Sorry for the bump but:

Just bought the new Kasabian album after having quite enjoyed the first, but goddamn I don't know where the acclaim for this one came from because it's just not very good. Empire, Shoot the Runner (next single) and Seek and Destroy are the only ones I'd care about listening to again. All of the tracks are lacking any identity other than 'hey this sounds like it might be by Kasabian'.

Fooled again. Here's hoping the new Hybrid album doesn't disappoint because now upon it all of my month's musical hopes rest.