Thread: Tunes
View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 07:51   #44
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Have you heard Consonants and Vowels on Mary Ann and the Gravediggers album? Its probably her best song. A friend of mine saw her in Edinburgh the other day and apparently it was the best gig she had ever seen, not that really means anything.
Nah, I've only heard her last one and dont really have much interest in her other work unless there's a fairly drastic change in style. I'll get that song you mentioned though. I find it hard to explain what I dont like about her - its not that shes singing about people and events that she made up, because there are other artists I like (eg Belle and Sebastian) who do the same thing yet manage to make it sound completely sincere. When I listen to her I get the impression that instead of making up scenarios in order to portray certain feelings and emotions shes actually experienced, shes just making things up in order to have something to sing about.

Having said that, she does have one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard .

Last edited by Nodrog; 25 Aug 2006 at 08:00.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote